cxf-users mailing list archives

From Darko Androcec <dandro...@foi.hr>
Subject Re: ServiceConstructionException
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:39:45 GMT
Hi Freeman,

I added all .jar libraries from apache-cfx lib directory into my web
application project, including woodstox-core-asl-4.2.0.jar. I have used
the same libraries in Java console and web application. However, console
application works, while web application broke with
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Failed to
create service.

Darko