cxf-users mailing list archives

From bhaskerhari <bhaskerh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to suppress the usage of org.apache.cxf.javascript.JavascriptQueryHandler for my JAX RS calls?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 16:09:23 GMT
Thanks for your reply.

I just found another issue where i am facing ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.

What I have observed is that this error happens intermittently when two
similar requests are sent to the WS at the exact same time. When the failing
requests are processed again, they seem to be fine.

Looks like we are getting into a RACE condition here. Please suggest me how
can be get rid of this?