cxf-users mailing list archives

From "jessedivers-cxf@yahoo.fr" <jessedivers-...@yahoo.fr>
Subject WS-Notification : WS-Addressing Action SOAP header is ignored and not used
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2013 08:10:11 GMT
Hello,

I am new to CXF and I am playing with the WS-Notification broker implementation.
I have downloaded apache-cxf-2.7.6.tar.gz and I am using the sample/ws_notification.

I execute the broker and the client as instructed by the README.txt.

it seems the current WSN implementation (broker and sample client) do not obey the specification,
as they do not send {http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing}Action SOAP headers in their requests.
using a soapUI-based NotificationBroker client that sends the header in a compliant way (in
operations subscribe, notify, etc...) does not seem to disturb the broker implementation anyway.

Many thanks for your help,
JC.