cxf-users mailing list archives

From nikosdim <nick.dimi...@gmail.com>
Subject How to pickup dynamic Service bean addition to .xml file
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 10:31:57 GMT
Hi

I am writing a web app that creates automatically some rest web services. My
code also edits my beans.xml file on runtime and adds the new web service to
the <jaxrs:serviceBeans> tag

<jaxrs:server address="/" id="services">
<jaxrs:serviceBeans>
      <bean class="my.old.Service"/>
      <bean class="my.new.Service"/>
</jaxrs:serviceBeans>
</jaxrs:server>

So the <bean class="my.new.Service"/> which is added on runtime by a simple
xml parser that I wrote is not picked up automatically from cxf. I have to
restart tomcat in order for my new service to be working. Is there any way
to make cxf to pickup changes to the beans.xml file on runtime instead to
have to restart tomcat each time?

Thanks