cxf-users mailing list archives

From r.keegs...@pantheon-automatisering.nl
Subject Re: org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyException: These policy alternatives can not be satisfied:
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 08:03:03 GMT
Hi Colm,

First of all, thank you very much for your reaction and your effort, I
really appreciate it!

To set the username and the properties I set the following code:
    AanleverServiceV12_Service ss = new
AanleverServiceV12_Service(wsdlURL, SERVICE_NAME);
    AanleverServiceV12 port = ss.getAanleverServiceV12();

    bindingProvider = (BindingProvider) port;

bindingProvider.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
"https://cs-bedrijven.procesinfrastructuur.nl/cpl/aanleverservice/1.2");

bindingProvider.getRequestContext().put(SecurityConstants.SIGNATURE_PROPERTIES,
"client_sign.properties");

bindingProvider.getRequestContext().put(SecurityConstants.SIGNATURE_USERNAME,
"aliasname");

bindingProvider.getResponseContext().put(SecurityConstants.SIGNATURE_PROPERTIES,
"server_sign.properties");

bindingProvider.getResponseContext().put(SecurityConstants.SIGNATURE_USERNAME,
"cs-bedrijven.procesinfrastructuur.nl");

What I don't understand is that at line 114 of the attached log it looks
like the username is set, also the properties are set at the line. But
there is also a username 'APPLICATION'. But this configuration is not used
until the client is receiving a message. At line 668 my keystore for
signing the message is mentioned, but it is WSS4JInInterceptor, not out.
The send message does not contain any signature and BinarySecurityToken.

Ralph