cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build error: Where is http_jetty.configuration?
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 14:24:27 GMT
Hi,

You can add -Dhttp.proxyHost=… -Dhttp.proxyPort=… with mvn clean install, this should
help.

Btw, which cxf version you are using?
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: @Freeman小屋

On 2013-8-21, at 下午9:58, Al Le wrote:

>> It looks like build need the internet access.
>> Maybe you need to setup the proxy on the maven option.
>
> Yes, looks like this. I think I've correctly set up the proxy for maven itself (since
it can download artifacts), and that the problem is in the maven module (IIUC everything in
maven is done by modules) which presumably does not respect/use maven proxy settings.