cxf-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject RE: Apply WS-Policy to XML string representing soap request?
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:48:04 GMT
Hi Dennis,

Yes, it should be possible to use policies from WSDL in case of Dispatch client:

Service service = new Service(wsdl, SERVICE_NAME);
Dispatch<Source> dispatch = service.createDispatch(PORT_NAME, Source.class, Service.Mode.PAYLOAD);

Of course, implementing own interceptor, parse policy using Neethy and applying to message
property PolicyConstants.POLICY_OVERRIDE is also possible way, but requires more implementation
efforts.

Regards,
Andrei.