cxf-users mailing list archives

From gowri shankar iyer <gshankar.go...@gmail.com>
Subject cxf client retries service calls
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 07:25:33 GMT
Hello,

Is there any way that a cxf client retries service calls particularly in a
load scenario ? We have been observing when there is a spike in the website
traffic by 2x the number of service calls zooms by 10x. I googled and found
out in a thread that this could be a reason because of
"maxIdleConnectionTimeout" being very high, is this true ? If yes, can
someone explain in detail why this is the case.

Also please throw some light on how to set max idle timeout in a  tomcat
server using spring ? We use <jaxws:endPoint> for configuring cxf on the
server side

Please keep me in the reply since I am not part of the group.

Thanks
Gowri Shankar