cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ted Roeloffzen <ted.roeloff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: altering wsse security header
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 10:05:47 GMT
HI,

I'm not creating the message without EncodingType, the service that I'm
calling is doing that.
Unfortunately I have no control over that service, that is why I have to
work around it.

I assume that I can set this property in the WSS4JInterceptor, but how can
i set just this property without having to configure everything by hand?

kind regards,

Ted