cxf-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyException: These policy alternatives can not be satisfied:
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 14:01:02 GMT
When you have a WS-SecurityPolicy, you should not use either the
WSS4JOutInterceptor or WSS4JInInterceptor. CXF will take care of all of the
configuration, providing you supply it with the (e.g) Crypto property
configuration and a CallbackHandler, username, etc. Please take a look at
the link I posted in my last reply - that configuration works for the
client for both outbound + inbound.

Colm.

To: "
Re:
> > > alternatives

> > security
> > able

> > receive
> Java
> know

> > > }Layout
> > > > > >

> > http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy/optimizedmimeserialization
> > > > > > >
> org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AssertionInfoMap.checkEffectivePolicy(
> > > > > > > >
> > org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyVerificationInInterceptor.handle(
> > > > > > > >
> > > org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AbstractPolicyInterceptor.handleMessage(
> > > org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(

> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponseInternal(

> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(

> > > org.apache.cxf.io.CacheAndWriteOutputStream.postClose(

> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(
> > > org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(
> > > > > > >
> org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.doInvoke(ClientImpl.java:530
Source)
> > nl.pfm.wus.aanroep.WUSAanroep.main(WUSAanroep.java:9)
> > javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException:
> > > }Layout
> > > > > >

> > http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy/optimizedmimeserialization
Source)
> > nl.pfm.wus.aanroep.WUSAanroep.main(WUSAanroep.java:9)
These

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder