cxf-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyException: These policy alternatives can not be satisfied:
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 14:45:26 GMT
There is a bug in CXF where it doesn't sign anything when you are using an
AsymmetricBinding policy + EncryptBeforeSigning + no
EncryptedParts/EncryptedElements policies. I have fixed it here:

So to go further, you could either remove the "EncryptBeforeSigning" policy
from the WSDL, or else download the latest SNAPSHOT once it has deployed
via the Jenkins build.

Colm.

To:

To: "