cxf-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: altering wsse security header
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:48:42 GMT
The EncodingType is mandatory according to the Basic Security Profile
specification. You can disable validation of an incoming message against
this specification by setting the property "ws-security.is-bsp-compliant"
to "false". See here for more details:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-securitypolicy.html

How are you creating the message that it is not putting in an
"EncodingType"? Could you attach your configuration + the resulting message?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder