cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generic JAX-RS service class and generic type resolution
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 19:10:16 GMT
Hi Thibaut

On 19/08/13 19:55, Thibaut Robert wrote:
> Hi Sergey,
>
> I did some testing with the new snapshots:
> My primary testcase (POST a single resource in json) is now working.
OK, thanks for the confirmation;
> The second one (GET a collection of resources in xml) still fails
> with: No message body writer has been found for response class Values
>
> But I don't know if you intended to fix it.
I did intend to, I have a test returning a List of resources, see

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/jaxrs/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/jaxrs/AbstractGenericBookStoreSpring.java
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/jaxrs/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/jaxrs/GenericBookStoreSpring.java

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/jaxrs/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/jaxrs/SuperBookInterface.java

It is actually POST, a collection of resource is echoed back

Can you show please a signature of the class/method returning a collection ?

Cheers, Sergey

> Thanks,
> Thibaut
>
> On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've rebuilt CXF 2.7.x & Syncope with Java 7, and now it is consistently
>> failing.
>> OK then, no way I can skip fixing the issue :-)
>>
>> I'll update the thread when I get more info
>>
>> Cheers, Sergey

>>> Nope, everything the same, I have also tried with OpenJDK 6 / OpenJDK 7
>>> / Oracle JDK 7, nothing changes.
>>>
>>> Regards.

Syncope trunk
server errors (not