cxf-users mailing list archives

From Kevin SEJOURNE <Kevin.SEJOU...@intrinsec.com>
Subject Add extensibility elements to WSDL
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:02:51 GMT
Hi!

How can I add extensibility elements to WSDL document when I develop a
web service starting from Java?  For example, I would like to insert the
following <partnerLinkType> subelement into the <definitions> element in
order to use this web service in a BPEL process:

<plnk:partnerLinkType name="BankLT">
    <plnk:role name="BankRole">
        <plnk:portType name="tns:Bank"/>
    </plnk:role>
</plnk:partnerLinkType>

How can I add attributes (xmlns:plnk="...") to the <definitions> element?

Regards,
Kse.

Kevin SEJOURNE

Ingénieur Recherche et Développement
Standard : +33 1 41 91 77 77 • Fax : +33 1 41 91 77 78

215, Avenue Georges Clemenceau • 92024 Nanterre

[cid:imagec86ea8.GIF@51c55d29.42a9acb4]<http://www.intrinsec.com/>

[cid:imagefc2a95.JPG@e30704d9.4c881144]<http://www.intrinsec.com/>