cxf-users mailing list archives

From janb <jbernha...@talend.com>
Subject JMS Topic Support with Response is not working
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 15:53:23 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using JMS transport for SOAP Webservices the first time. And I got my
demo project working without any problems if I use a queue. However if I use
a topic, my webservice is called but never returns any response back even
thou there is a replyTo address set within the JMS message. The CXF client
is even listening on that queue or/and topic, but the server is not sending
any messages back so my client raises an timeout exception.

Here are the addresses I used which have been working:
jms:queue:queue.MY.REQUEST
jms:queue:queue.MY.REQUEST?replyToName=queue.MY.RESPONSE&amp;timeToLive=100000
jms:queue:queue.MY.REQUEST?topicReplyToName=topic.MY.RESPONSE

And here are the addresses I used which are not working:
jms:topic:topic.MY.REQUEST
jms:topic:topic.MY.REQUEST?replyToName=queue.CRM.RESPONSE
jms:topic:topic.MY.REQUEST?topicReplyToName=topic.MY.RESPONSE

For me this looks like a BUG (I used 2.7.5 and 2.7.7-SNAPSHOT for testing).
Can someone confirm this?

Best regards.
Jan