cxf-users mailing list archives

From camel <jjaku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to create HttpEntityEnclosingRequest with HttpAsyncContentProducer entity ?
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 20:16:43 GMT
sorry, I am mistaken

                if (entity instanceof HttpAsyncContentProducer) {
                    this.producer = (HttpAsyncContentProducer) entity; -->
this is not executed
                } else {
                    this.producer = new EntityAsyncContentProducer(entity);
---> this is executed
                }

/**
 * Basic implementation of {@link HttpAsyncContentProducer} that relies on
 * inefficient and potentially blocking I/O operation redirection through
 * {@link Channels#newChannel(java.io.InputStream)}.
 *
 * @since 4.2
 */
@NotThreadSafe
public class EntityAsyncContentProducer implements HttpAsyncContentProducer
{

ant possibly this is why my code isn't truly asynchronous,
How should I fix it ?