cxf-users mailing list archives

From Mark Streit <mcs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF client with JaxWsProxyFactoryBean without WSDL is throwing ServiceConstructionException
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 17:13:43 GMT
Have you created your client side JAR that contains all the classes to
include also having the WSDL and any XSDs packaged in a /META-INF/wsdl
location - where they are "localized" with the classes that were generated
from them.  This avoids the "over the wire call" to get the WSDL itself.

This thread might help:
http://metro.1045641.n5.nabble.com/JAX-WS-clients-td5709817.html

There is also a wealth of information on JAX-WS client and server
development on Glen Mazza's weblog
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/blog_article_index

Mark