cxf-users mailing list archives

From Pete Lamborne <pete.lambo...@gmail.com>
Subject Generating classes with jaxb binding, container classes not gen'd
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 21:47:07 GMT
Hi all,

I am using the maven cxf-codegen-plugin, latest version 2.7.5, to generate
classes from a wsdl that was generated by Oracle SOA.  Only classes with a
concrete definition in the provided xsd get generated.  Here's an example
from the xsd:

<s:element name="QueryLineupRequest" type="tns:QueryLineupRequestMessageType
"/>
<s:complexType name="QueryLineupRequestMessageType">
<s:sequence>
<s:element name="RequestHeader" type="tns:RequestHeaderType"/>
<s:element name="RequestBody" type="tns:LineupRequestBodyType"/>
</s:sequence>
</s:complexType>

The class QueryLineupRequestMessageType is generated, but the "container"
class QueryLineupRequest is not.  The container class is the one I need to
send in a query payload.  There are no errors mentioned with verbose
logging enabled.

The tns: prefix is self-referencing (the header points the file it's in).

I've messed with most of the cxf args to no avail.  I'm wondering if I need
to change the binding type from JAXB (I'd rather stick with JAXB if I can),
pass some XJC args, or use a custom binding file.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Pete