cxf-users mailing list archives

From Julio Carlos Barrera Juez <juliocarlos.barr...@i2cat.net>
Subject Re: XRD and CXF
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 11:16:28 GMT
Well,

XRD and XRDS are used by OpenID and pretend to be WS definition standards
(more info here:
http://wiki.openid.net/w/page/12995256/XRD-based%20Service%20Discovery).
Anyway I'm having same problem, because I found XSD's defining WS model,
but not WADLs defining the service itself.

XRD's seems to define the service, but I don't want to create my client
manually, I'd prefer having a tool generating it from XRD.