cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: redirect with relative Location
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:44:45 GMT
On 29/07/13 08:18, Mitchell, Jermaine wrote:
> Many thanks for your reply Sergey!!
>
> But could you please give us an example how this must be configured in cxf.xml according
to the WSDiscoveryServiceImpl (SoapEnvelope, XAddrs)!?

The contextual properties can be set on a per-client basis, example, in
WS-Discovery case, they would be set in jaxws:client/jaxws:properties,

or in cxf.xml, inside cxf:bus/properties, that should do it

Cheers, Sergey

> Thanks again
>
> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

property has always been supported) and then add a "http.redirect.relative.uri" contextual
property, and that will do it for you, and then this can further be secured by validating
that we still get the same host redirection (we don't use URL resolve function so virtually
no chance to somehow produce a diff host URL from a rel
> redirect) by setting a "http.redirect.same.host.only" property - the latter should probably
be set to true in most auto-redirect cases...