cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Burton, Tom F (DOR)" <tom.bur...@alaska.gov>
Subject Another Programmatic Fediz configuration question
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 00:54:48 GMT
So in my fediz_config.xml file the following values all relate to my the Dev system.

<audienceUris>
      <audienceItem>
        <!-- referred to as:
             <audienceUris><add value="[goes here]" /></audienceUris>
             in .NET
        -->
        https://cssdappstst.state.ak.us:8443/newhirereporting/
      </audienceItem>
</audienceUris>

<trustedIssuers>
      <!-- TODO: programmatically change this on deploy -->
      <issuer subject=".*" certificateValidation="ChainTrust"
              name="mydev-sign.alaska.gov" />
</trustedIssuers>

<protocol xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
                    xsi:type="federationProtocolType" version="1.0.0">
                <realm>https://cssdappstst.state.ak.us:8443/newhirereporting/</realm>
                <issuer>https://mydev.alaska.gov/adfs/ls/</issuer>
                <!--  everything else  -->
</protocol>

I have created a CallBackHandler for SignInQuery to add my per request Customizations.
However I don't believe the listed tags have Callbacks.

Also for audienceItem, and issuer, would it work to have both the Development values and production
values in there normally, since they look like the can hold more than one value.

The end goal is to not have to recompile when moving a build that has passed tests into production.

Thanks again,
Tom Burton

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message including any attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.