cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Burton, Tom F (DOR)" <tom.bur...@alaska.gov>
Subject Programmatic Fediz Authentication
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 23:12:09 GMT
I got my test application working for a simple page. Now I'm trying to integrate with the in
place authentication strategy currently in use for my applications.

Background:
Wicket Framework 1.5 (http://wicket.apache.org/ )
implementing IAuthorizationStrategy (http://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/apidocs/1.5.x/org/apache/wicket/authorization/IAuthorizationStrategy.html)

The IAuthorizationStrategy#isInstantiationAuthorized() method fires before  any component
is created.
All pages are secured(requires the user be logged in, not necessarily to ADFS.)
I have added Custom Annotations so I can add @Validate(myAlaska = MyAKChek.Check) to my page
class to force a check of any particular page
whether or not the page has a friendly URL(for example to copied into a Spring-Security config).

In my current Implementation when if it detects that a MyAlaska Login is required, how can
I programmatically initiate the ADFS login process?

I hope that makes sense.

Thank you again,
Tom Burton

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message including any attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.