cxf-users mailing list archives

From Hilderich <hilde.sch...@yahoo.de>
Subject How to build a web service client with blueprint
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 09:41:27 GMT
Hello folks,

we have built a WAR with one servlet and converted it to make a bundle by
using the maven bundle plugin.
The servlet and jsp's are running fine.
Now I would like to use a web service client in that servlet. How can I
achieve that?

So far we used the cxf-codegen maven plugin to create all required classes
to build a client.
We have all the dependencies: /cxf-rt-transports-http/, /cxf-rt-ws-addr/,
/cxf-rt-ws-policy/, /cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs/,
/cxf-rt-ws-security/ and /cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty/ declared in maven.
Futhermore I have the following entry
inside the blueprint.xml:

<blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0"
	xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/blueprint/jaxws"
	xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0
       http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd
       http://cxf.apache.org/blueprint/jaxws
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/blueprint/jaxws.xsd">

	<bean id="myServlet" class="com.production.dashboard.DataCombination">
		<property name="dataMergingService" ref="dataMergingService"/>
	</bean>

	<service ref="myServlet" interface="javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet">
		<service-properties>
			<entry key="alias" value="/hello" />
		</service-properties>
	</service>

	<jaxws:client id="dataMergingService"

serviceClass="com.production.engine.datacombination.OrderDataMergingService"
		address="http://localhost:8181/engine/datacombination?wsdl" />

</blueprint>

When I use this approach the injection fails because the client is always
null.

Could anybody please explain me how a web service client has to be used in
OSGi, blueprint and
in conjunction with a war enabled bundle?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers
Hilderich