cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Asynchronous Method Dispatch in CXF?
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 18:14:44 GMT
Hi

You can use CXF-specific Continuations API, this will work for both JAX-WS
& JAX-RS,
for example:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/transports/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/http_jetty/continuations/
(WS), the same approach (in the server code) will work for RS

If it is JAX-RS, then using JAX-RS 2.0 AsyncResponse will help:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/jaxrs/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/jaxrs/BookContinuationStore.java

Let me know if you have some questions,
Sergey