cxf-users mailing list archives

From Mukarram Baig <mukarram.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using jcifs in cxf embedded jetty in spring
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 14:23:52 GMT
Hello Sergey,

I am using the embedded jetty if that is what you meant by servlet
container that kicks when there is no servlet container (like tomcat), so
there is no web.xml as such. I was thinking that our httpj spring namespace
would be helpful in getting rid of web.xml completely, right? Please
correct me if httpj is not meant to solve configuration of the embedded
jetty.

Thanks in advance!