cxf-users mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Creating input values on WADL
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 09:13:17 GMT
Hello,

I'm using CXF to create some services. I've found that complex input
parameters are not generated on description. So they cannot be handled
right by clients.

     @GET
     @Path("/list/detail/{query}/get")
     @WebMethod(operationName = "queryDetails")
     @WebResult(name = "response")
     public ServiceResponse<?> queryDetails(
             @Description("Query to be performed on server")
             @WebParam(name="query")
             @PathParam("query") @QueryParam("query") MerchantQuery query);

-----

MerchantQuery is defined with setters and getters like this:

@XmlRootElement(name = "MerchantQuery")
@XmlType(name = "MerchantQuery", namespace =
"http://api.enterprise.level2crm.com")
public class MerchantQuery implements IMerchantQuery {
     private static Logger log =
LoggerFactory.getLogger(MerchantQuery.class);

     private String contactPerson;
     private String contactEmail;
     private String fullName;
     private String otherName;
     private String neighborhoodCode;
     private String idCountry;
     private String url;
     private String contactPhone;
     private String postalCode;

     public MerchantQuery() {
     }

But WADL skip it! Everything on Response it's handled right. Why not
input values?

What should I do to force generator do what it does with response values?

Like this one:
<xs:complexType name="MerchantDetailData"><xs:sequence><xs:element
minOccurs="0" name="details" type="tns:MerchantDetailDTO"/><xs:element
minOccurs="0" name="identifiers"
type="tns:ResponseDataList"/><xs:element minOccurs="0" name="location"
type="tns:ResponseDataList"/></xs:sequence></xs:complexType>

Thank you.