cxf-users mailing list archives

From NCorbet <Neil.Cor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JaxRs- Yet another Unmarshall / Marshall issue with CXF 2.7.2
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:18:15 GMT
Sergey,

I can see that JSONProvider is being called. The isWriteable() method does
get called with my SimpleObject as the type. I can also see my annotations
being passed through as well as application/json as the media type.

It then goes to org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.ProviderFactory
chooseMessageWriter() method and it is here that it returns null.

createMessageBodyWriter is called a few times to get a MessageBodyWriter(
which is null everytime it is tried), then looks for jaxbwriters..they are
null. Ultimately gives up and JAXRSOutInteceptor sends output that none were
found.

Does this help?

Neil