cxf-users mailing list archives

From geecxf <am...@ge.com>
Subject Re: Problems with http conduit declared in OSGi spring configuration
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 16:04:48 GMT
You are right that the SpringBus bean was not necessary. However, it does not
solve the original problem. My understanding of the SpringBus was that if a
bus already existed, it would not create a new one but rather provide you
with a way to configure the existing bus. I see now that it is not even
necessary if a bus was already created in a previously loaded bundle.

The main problem still remains. Spring creates the object instances that use
the conduit before the conduit is actually created and thus the calls they
make fail the first time the bundle loads. On a restart the conduits all
ready exist and the calls complete successfully.

Any other thoughts on how to solve this problem?