cxf-users mailing list archives

From <Neng...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject Seperate CXF client configuration from CXF server configuration
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 18:06:28 GMT
My application is a web service Server using CXF SOAP stack and running in Tomcat.
The server uses  /cxf.xml (in classpath) to configure server logging interceptor.
Now, the server needs to invoke other web service server as a client.
Business requires has different requirement to client logging vs. server logging.
We have to define a client logging interceptor which is different from server logging interceptor.

How do I configure a client logging interceptor besides a server logging interceptor.

Based on Apache document, both CXF server and client will use same /cxf.xml file.
With Axis, there are two configuration files: one for server and the other for client.
But, with CXF, I do not see server cxf.xml and client cxf.xml.

Thanks

Ed Xu
Community Bank Technology (CBT); Enterprise Business Services Technology (EBST)

225 2nd Ave. S. Mpls, MN 55479
Phone (612) 667-6489; Fax:(612) 667-8092
MAC: N9301-028
"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee
or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take
any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation."