cxf-users mailing list archives

From sireesh <kiransire...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSONProvider unable to unmarshal json containing list of elements
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:28:32 GMT
Hi Sergey,

Apologies for the long delay in getting about this. I couldn't work on this
because of change in priorities at work.
I managed to work on the custom JSONProvider as per your suggestion.

I would like to know if I need to add any note/disclaimer if I've made
use/copied snippets of the existing code from CXF snapshot.
I'm attaching the custom JSONProvider I've written. Can you please let me
know if this is fine with you and I can use this in enterpise project
which is not opensource.

Thanks,
Kiran

GrcJsonProvider.java (8K) <http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/attachment/5726362/0/GrcJsonProvider.java>