cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Saghar, Yusuf M." <nadirsag...@emory.edu>
Subject CXF DOSGI - Minimal Bundles required to provide JAX-RS feature
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:22:25 GMT
Hi,
Can anyone tell me what are the minimum bundles required to provide JAX-RS feature in DOSGi
? I don't really care for "OSGi Remote Services Specification" implementation. The 1.4.0 multi-bundle
distribution<http://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/releases/content/org/apache/cxf/dosgi/cxf-dosgi-ri-multibundle-distribution/1.4.0/cxf-dosgi-ri-multibundle-distribution-1.4.0-dir.tar.gz>
seem to have a lot of bundles most of which I may not be needing if I wanted to implement
a REST service using JAX-RS. Are the other bundles such as ZooKeeper absolutely necessary
?

As a  side note , is there an OSGified version of Apache CXF independent from DOSGi project
?

Thanks,
Nadir
Nadir Saghar
System Software Engineer
Center for Comprehensive Informatics, Emory University
36 Eagle Row, #567, Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: 404-727-0046
nadirsaghar@emory.edu

prohibited.