cxf-users mailing list archives

From David Mansfield <...@dm.cobite.com>
Subject Re: STSClient validateSecurityToken question
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:24:41 GMT
Hi Colm:

Basically it seems the problem is that I would have to meddle around
with the config of the WSS4JOutInterceptor all the time (per request), I
guess, changing the 'action' configuration from UsernameToken to
SAMLTokenSigned and all that.

I'm not sure I understand how to do that except for via spring
configuration files which are static - also it's not "my" web service
client object, it's a web service client object held by the STSClient
instance.

Regarding issue #2: you got it, they don't want a ValidateTarget element
at all (although I don't know what would happen if it was provided
anyway). Since the token is in the security header, I guess it's all
they need.