cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: add security policy to wsdl (first)
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:27:41 GMT
On 04/24/2013 10:22 AM, matpil wrote:
> tnx for your reply.
> maybe I'm wrong but in your examples I don't find a way to add a
> <wsp:policy> to an exist wsdl.

Umm...copy and paste?  :)  Choose a WSDL that already has the security
policy statements you want and add it to your own WSDL.

> Now I'm trying to read the wsdl with "javax.wsdl.Definition" to add the
> security namespace
>      wsdlDefinition.addNamespace("wsp",
> "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy");
>      wsdlDefinition.addNamespace("sp",
> "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy");
> and <wsp:policy>...</wsp:policy>.

Are you doing Java-first?  There's not many security policy examples
around for that.  I had assumed it was only your first component you
were doing Java-first, not the second where you wanted to add WS-Policy.

Glen