cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: add security policy to wsdl (first)
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 13:45:22 GMT
Relying on the WSDLs for already existing CXF samples is probably the
best way to go (my security examples may also help:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/blog_article_index). Netbeans will
generate WSDLs w/security policies for GlassFish Metro that can be used
with minor modifications with CXF (primarily, removing the
GlassFish-specific keystore config info, as that's stored outside of the
WSDL with CXF.)

Glen