cxf-users mailing list archives

From kurt-apache-cxf <kurt-apache-...@hestonsystems.com>
Subject XSD Declarations that caused a collision not listed in stack trace
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 17:06:08 GMT

I'm trying to create a CXF client for a web service over which I have no
control.  The related/problematic XSD is 210KB in size. Looks to have
been created using a dotNet wizard that converted an entire db schema/DDL.

Here is the wsdl2java output:

<code>
wsdl2java - Apache CXF 2.5.10

WSDLToJava Error: Thrown by JAXB:
Thrown by JAXB:
Thrown by JAXB: Two declarations cause a collision in the ObjectFactory
class.

Thrown by JAXB: (Related to above error) This is the other declaration.

org.apache.cxf.tools.common.ToolException: Thrown by JAXB:
Thrown by JAXB:
Thrown by JAXB: Two declarations cause a collision in the ObjectFactory
class.

Thrown by JAXB: (Related to above error) This is the other declaration.

         at
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.databinding.jaxb.JAXBBindErrorListener.th
rowError(JAXBBindErrorListener.java:40)
</code>

I've downloaded the XSD to disk and opened it.  There are no newlines in
the doc.  I'm guessing this is causing an overload in the Apache CXF
code that points to the line/cloumn where the problem is.

I'd post the WSDL/XSD but the web service isn't public and would get me
into trouble with a customer.

I've tried running version 2.2.6, 2.5.20, 2.6.7 and 2.7.4 and all have a
similar issue.  autoNameResolution has no effect. The XSD is huge, a
look through it with some diagnostic xpath isn't revealing where the
problem is.  I'm clueless as to what I should add as custom bindings.

Any pointers as to how to resolve?