cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ted Roeloffzen <ted.roeloff...@gmail.com>
Subject Generated wsdl contains errors
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:40:31 GMT
Good day all,

I've created a webservice using the wsdl2java maven plugin.
But when I publish the webservice and check the wsdl, by going to the url
and adding ?wsdl, the outputted wsdl isn't the same as the one we used in
the wsdl2java plugin.
WhenI I look at the annotations above the generated classes and method,
they are equal to the wsdl we used for the wsdl2java plugin, but differ
from de wsdl that is published by the endpoint.

Does this sound familiar to anyone or does anyone have any idea what i'm
doing wrong?

kind regards,

Ted Roeloffzen