cxf-users mailing list archives

From Nan Kang <robert.shar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Swagger and CXF
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:30:37 GMT
Hi Raphael,

Thanks a lot for the working sample. I tried to follow your path but I was
still stucked half way through.

When I tried to access the api-docs.json file, I can see the
resourcePackage variable got passed into the BasicApplication.getClasses().
However, after it returned Set<Class<?>>, it went into ApiListing and threw
me an exception as:

>Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>scala.collection.JavaConverters$.asScalaSetConverter(Ljava/util/Set;)Lscala/collection/JavaConverters$AsScala;

I checked my pom, and I have the scala-library artifact referenced
correctly. Any suggestions on what could be causing this? Thanks a lot!

Randy