cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Bimschas <bimsc...@itm.uni-luebeck.de>
Subject Re: Missing ResponseReader in CXF >= 2.7.0
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:25:36 GMT
Hmm. So what dependency should I use? Changing to

	<dependency>
		<groupId>javax.ws.rs</groupId>
		<artifactId>javax.ws.rs-api</artifactId>
		<version>2.0-rc3</version>
	</dependency>

gives me

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/ws/rs/MessageProcessingException
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.ResponseBuilderImpl.build(ResponseBuilderImpl.java:61)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSOutInterceptor.processResponse(JAXRSOutInterceptor.java:128)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSOutInterceptor.handleMessage(JAXRSOutInterceptor.java:86)
	at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)
        [...]

in my application...

Regards,
Daniel

On 22.03.2013, at 10:32, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:

> Hi
> On 22/03/13 06:17, Daniel Bimschas wrote:
>> OK, that works now. Thanks again, Sergey!
>>
>> But: it only works when I cast to ResponseImpl as javax.ws.rs.core.Response doesn't
provide a readEntity method.

> You may be still having jsr311-api in the dependencies ? See
>
> http://jax-rs-spec.java.net/nonav/2.0-SNAPSHOT/apidocs/javax/ws/rs/core/Response.html
>
> Cheers, Sergey
>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>>
>> On 21.03.2013, at 22:50, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
>>
>>> Hi

it provides. Now, one of my API methods returns a javax.ws.rs.core.Response wrapping an entity.
This entity is a JAXB annotated class which is serialized to JSON and shall be deserialized
on client side. Now, when I execute the client I get the following error message:

will be deserialized to the expected type. However, it seems that starting with CXF 2.7.0
(I'm using 2.7.3) this class is missing. Can you enlighten me here?

>>> I'm really late on updating the documentation on the JAX-RS 2.0 features, the
2.0 implementation work is still ongoing,