cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create SOAP message via using cxf
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 05:06:16 GMT
Hi,

The soap message payload is determined by some interface definition(WSDL or java code), I
assume you already have it, right?
If so, you can use either WSDL first or code first way to invoke remote webservice using CXF,
CXF will generate the soap message based on the service model(generated from wsdl or java
class) automatically for you.

And about <soap:env /> to <SOAP-ENV /> , you can use soap.env.ns.map property
to specify it, take a look at related discussion to know how

[1]http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/How-to-customize-namespaces-position-and-prefix-in-CXF-response-td3423069.html
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat