cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: Code only STSClient
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:54:40 GMT
Short answer is, I don't know, but I'm not sure why you have
createdFromAPI="false" in your STSClient definition.  It should be
"true"
(https://github.com/gmazza/blog-samples/blob/master/cxf_sts_tutorial/client/src/main/resources/cxf.xml)

providing you've already explicitly creating a SOAP client within your
Java code
(https://github.com/gmazza/blog-samples/blob/master/cxf_sts_tutorial/client/src/main/java/client/WSClient.java).

"false" creates a new bean, "true" applies the value of that bean to any
client sharing the conduit characteristics.

Glen