cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: CXF and maven
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:13:11 GMT
cxf-bundle is kind of old/deprecated--it's recommended to instead use
the precise CXF dependencies you need.  I'm unsure if you're doing
WAR/standalone or OSGi deployment, but my web service tutorial covers
both: http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/web_service_tutorial , or for
REST: http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/jersey_samples_on_cxf (CXF
version needs updating for the latter though); for specific additional
CXF security dependencies you might need (depending on what you're
doing), see the pom.xmls in my security articles:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/blog_article_index .

HTH,
Glen