cxf-users mailing list archives

From lv <lv....@live.cn>
Subject RE: Simple questions about username token example
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 01:21:44 GMT

Thank you again. I can see policy in WSDL.

I have another question about client side. My client side is mobile users.
After publishing WSDL, mobile users can send data (string) to my web services. The contents

I just add following code and run the web project.

@Component
@WebService(name="appServiceSecurity",
                serviceName="appServiceSrcSecurity",
                targetNamespace="http://com.ws"
)
@SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT,
                use=SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL,
                parameterStyle=SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.WRAPPED
)
@Policies(
          @Policy(uri="classpath:/AlternativesPolicy.xml",
          placement = Policy.Placement.BINDING))

public class AppServiceSecurity{

However, after mobile users send data to web services (no username, no password), the policy
does not work. It does not shows policy exceptions.
1, If WSDL has policy, what data contents should mobile user send? Should soap headers be
added?
2, If I create web services by java first method, what code should I added to obtain username
and password from mobile client side?