cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: OSGi bundle as external webservice client
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:43:19 GMT
Sure .. see my tutorial about Karaf and CXF:
http://liquid-reality.de/display/liquid/2011/12/22/Karaf+Tutorial+Part+4+-+CXF+Services+in+OSGi

Alternatively you can also take a look at the DOSGi model where you
basically only provide and use OSGi services and still communicate over
CXF webservices:
http://liquid-reality.de/display/liquid/2013/02/13/Apache+Karaf+Tutorial+Part+8+-+Distributed+OSGi

Summarizing the tutorials: If you use Apache Karaf or Servicemix it is
really easy. In pure felix the multibundle distro may help but it is a
lot more work than in Karaf.

Christian