cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing language of javadoc-comments generated by wsdl2java
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 17:56:36 GMT
CXF uses JAXB RI to generate the classes (we have no control over it),
and the latter is internationalized.  Unsure, but I think if you
configure your JDK to use English instead of German (living in the USA,
I've never had to do that so don't know how to help here), that problem
should go away.

Glen

On 02/19/2013 12:42 PM, Christoph Lutz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I generate java-classes with wsdl2java (from cxf-2.7.3-package, called via ant-task),
but the generated comments are in German language. How is it possible to change the language
of the generated java-sources (I want them to be in English)? I could not find any option/switch
to change this behaviour in wsdl2java. Is there a global option or something else that I might
have overseen?

> My current ant-target:
>
>          <target name="cxfWSDLToJava">
>                  <java classname="org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava" fork="true">
>                          <arg value="-client" />
>                          <arg value="-verbose" />
>                          <arg value="-d" />
>                          <arg value="src/main/java" />
>                          <arg value="-p" />
>                          <arg value="de.cib.myPackage" />
>                          <arg value="MyTestService.wsdl" />
>                          <classpath>
>                                  <path refid="cxf.classpath" />
>                          </classpath>
>                  </java>
>          </target>
>

> Example-snippet (from the currently generated java files):
> /**
>   * <p>Java-Klasse für anonymous complex type.
>   *
>   * <p>Das folgende Schemafragment gibt den erwarteten Content an, der in dieser
Klasse enthalten ist.