cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java does not generate async code
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 17:24:01 GMT
wsdl2java will not generate the code that you see for the sample (our
samples generally don't include generated code as that will materialize
during the mvn clean install process) but it should generate whatever
that sample generates.  Is it not?  What differences are you seeing?

Glen

Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza