cxf-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject RE: CXF Client - MSCRM 2011 web service + ADFS + claims-based authentication
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 12:59:50 GMT
You are welcome!

From: Samuel Cox [mailto:crankydillo@gmail.com]
Sent: Freitag, 18. Januar 2013 12:16
To: Andrei Shakirin
Subject: Re: CXF Client - MSCRM 2011 web service + ADFS + claims-based authentication

Hey Andrei,
I wanted to say thanks and that those articles definitely helped me with a POC I was working
on.  Ultimately, I ended up using http://www.jhkuperus.nl/articles/java/using-apache-cxf-to-connect-to-microsoft-dynamics/
the most.
I'm still not sure if I got everything correct, but it's good enough for now.

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Andrei Shakirin <ashakirin@talend.com<mailto:ashakirin@talend.com>>