cxf-users mailing list archives

From rouble <r.ou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 17:37:17 GMT
Ok, I came across: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2081

This has been fixed in CXF 2.4.X, but it requires a user to modify
wsdl2java to compile a large WSDL. That is far from ideal. I am going
to open a new JIRA to request for a command line option to specify the
maximum memory heap size.

It may also be acceptable to increase the default value to 256M, since
it does seem like people are hitting this issue with some frequency,
and it is not unheard of for apps to use that much heap space while
they are working. I will leave that up to the CXF dev team to decide.

tia,
rouble