cxf-users mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementing the OAuth 2.0 Authorization Code Grant Flow
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:58:47 GMT
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:10 AM, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com>wrote:

>>> Yes, the only limitation in CXF at the moment is that it does it with a
> sequence of forms, whereas you'd like to have a single form asking for both
> authentication credentials and the authorization approval/denial in the
> same/single view - obviously a presentation builder would need to know
> somehow of the authentication scheme supported by AS.
>
> I need to think a bit more about it.
>
> Thanks, Sergey
>
> At the end of the day, what I'm trying to do is set up a "mock" version of
Salesforce, including a couple of dummy services, for the purposes of
exercising our OAuth client code against something easy to set up in a CI
environment.  I was delighted to see that I might not have to implement all
the server side logic, but need to figure out a way around this one.

BTW, do you know of any open sourced sample apps that use the OAuth 2
stuff?  It's always interesting to learn from how other people have used it.

Craig