cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does CXF 2.7.x support Bean validation from jax-rs 2.0?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:22:00 GMT
Hi
On 21/01/13 14:28, viruslviv wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I'm trying to use jax-rs 2.0 features in my application. I'm interested to
> use Bean validation one (JSR-303) but I can find information is this present
> in cxf-2.7.x or not.
>
> I've tried to check in cxf jira but without success for now

Not yet. It's been dropped and then re-introduced into 2.0 a month or
two ago. I think CXF is very close to completely implementing 2.0 on the
server side, AFAIK supporting the bean validation and an update to the
selection algorithm to support multiple root resources with exactly the
same Path value are the two last issues to be sorted out, with some
minor API level work around supporting links also remaining...

Thanks, Sergey