cxf-users mailing list archives

From Peter Schyma <psch...@adeece.com>
Subject Re: Bind CXFNonSpringServlet to another webcontext in OSGi
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:27:12 GMT
I found another solution which seems to work - except of one small issue.

Instead of looking up the CXF bus, I expose now the DestinationRegistry
configuration feature as OSGi Service, do the lookup for this feature
and configure in each bundle a CXF bus using the shared DestinationRegistry.

The issue that is introduced now happens when I refresh the web context
bundle which exposes the registry. Any bundle which registered at the
registry is not notified and thus not updated. So every bundle has to be
refreshed manually.

Peter